View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 10:17 PM   #40
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
He was being ironic

Knc1 would probably never admit to it... but I think we all have a Windows skeleton somewhere in our closet.

RE: developing stuff for phones. yes, in fact with the current toolset I have (win and Unix combined) the only target that I can think of that I can't develop for would be an iPhone. Peronsally I am in "No great rush" to get involved with that though.

spent a year building Xbox games a couple of years ago. that was fun.

So yeah... if it runs code we can build for it. (see the QT threads for example)

Heck I even managed to splatter QT 4.8.3 onto a 3 one time for a laugh
Spoiler:

: ) if it can be done? we can do it. (it just takes a loooooong time with no help)

Last edited by twobob; 02-24-2013 at 10:39 PM. Reason: (it just takes a loooooong time with no help)
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote