View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 11:55 PM   #65
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatNY View Post
Jobs never changed his wardrobe because he was aiming for a simplicity that was aesthetically pleasing to him. It was a highly individual thing. But it would be a terribly boring and constricting world if everyone were forced to wear the same identical turtlenecks and jeans that Jobs wore. Do Mao suits come to mind? Well guess what? For many, the iOS interface has become the technological equivalent of the Jobs uniform -- or Mao suit. It's boring. Staid. And rigid.
All those poor people, being forced to use iThings.

Luckily for me, I live in an alternate universe where I have the option to purchase a variety of phones and tablets.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote