View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:40 PM   #15486
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post

Next is Shards of Honor by Lois McCaster Bujold. My first with this author also.
Enjoyed it but thought the "Aftermath" where the medtech retrieves the bodies contained the best writing and original thought. Rated C [3 stars].
Not sure if I'll continue with Barrayar. Does it have a lot of political wrangling? That would not interest me.

Currently reading Cannery Row by John Steinbeck. So far it's wonderful. A reminder that the English language can be beautifully written.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote