View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 09:25 PM   #10
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Well I recommend the Eco-vue for the Fire (1st and 2nd gen). I like how I can secure the back to the front with the band, and then put my fingers into the hand strap. It is much easier to hold than using a case without a hand strap, and the band keeps it from getting off center (I like my case to line up square at the corners-obsessively so). I used the 30% off to get one. Now I have a brown one, and put the pink one on the Fire my girls are getting for Christmas.

I have to see if it will fit the Lenovo I got for them....haven't even opened that box, yet.
Has your hand strap wore out like mine has on my Eco-Flip? Mine is stretched. I want a lightweight case too. the one I have now add no bulk or weight to the tablet but it's so soft now it's old it gives no protection.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote