Thread: HD Should I upgrade?
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 12:35 AM   #24
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
If it had a hand strap it would be perfect - I looked at it but opted for the case with a hand strap - I read a lot one handed and have some boisterous cats prone to jump on/off my lap - my reader must be securely anchored to my hand.
While my cats are not allowed in my bedroom I like the hand strap I have on my K4B Eco-flip case so I can see getting a case with one for the Kindle Fire. The case I have now is so flimsy that it sort of works as a hand hold. Once hubby gets the old Fire I may need to put a protector and silicon skin on it instead. He's brutal on devices.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote