View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 08:39 AM   #141
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
nah, I meant to introduce the print() as e.g. print("code is", code) before the full if sequence or similar.

But I guess when it _freezes_, it will rather be something outside the viewer or some kind of race condition. I guess it won't be so easy to track down. But of course, you can also do something like you wrote to check whether the code gets executed at all. But don't invest too much time when you have a good workaround already.
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote