View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 12:56 PM   #1
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Is there an easy way to replicate an existing library structure?

I work with a lot of multiple libraries as offshoots of the main library or as temporary housekeeping libraries. Some I create and only use for a few days. Is there an easy way to replicate the structure of the main library when I create the new libraries so that they always contain the exact custom columns of the main library? I have 5-6 custom columns so recreating them each time from scratch with a new library is not fun. I notice that if the custom columns are not in the new library, any data in those columns are lost when transferring a book from the main to the new library.

Would copying a certain db file from the main library over to the new library achieve this?
PatNY is offline   Reply With Quote