View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 04:17 AM   #24
brdwygurl
Connoisseur
brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by shibamistress View Post
Because of the rules here, which as noted above by a moderator, are unambiguous on what can and can not be discussed here re: DRM removal, I simply did googled Apprentice Alf, found the instructions and went from there. I will say the first time I tried it I had some problems, probably similar to what Katia is talking about.

I'm only moderately tech savvy, and I figured it out, so it can be done. As they say, Google is your friend!
Shibamistress summed it up nicely and told you everything you need to know. We can't tell you specifics or send you files, but with a little help from google and apprentice alf it's not too hard to figure out.

good luck
brdwygurl is offline   Reply With Quote