View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 02:15 PM   #22
shibamistress
Groupie
shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KSO (3G), Nook Color, android apps
I converted a number of Nook books I had purchased to kindle, and it was easy, and I imagine it is pretty easy the other way too. Because of the rules here, which as noted above by a moderator, are unambiguous on what can and can not be discussed here re: DRM removal, I simply did googled Apprentice Alf, found the instructions and went from there. I will say the first time I tried it I had some problems, probably similar to what Katia is talking about.

Then I googled how to strip DRM from books, looking for mac apps, found a wonderfully simple program, and then was able to convert my books easily through that program and Calibre.

I'm only moderately tech savvy, and I figured it out, so it can be done. As they say, Google is your friend!
shibamistress is offline   Reply With Quote