View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 02:23 PM   #5
WaltC
Harmonious Grump
WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2, Kindle Touch, Nook HD, iPad 3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
You'll find that font sizes do vary from book to book as well, it all depends on how they were formatted. You could try stripping the DRM and reformatting files to force a larger font size.

TTS is passable.... Have you considered getting her some audiobooks from the library or Audible.com? It's a much better "reading" experience. I can see fine, but I love my audiobooks.
Audio books & Audible.com are a possibility, though Mom's hearing isn't that good either. Thanks for the pointer.
WaltC is offline   Reply With Quote