View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 02:47 PM   #1
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Danish book stores to sell ebooks in physical stores

News story translated with Google Translate

Apparently Danish book stores are going to try to boost ebook sales by selling ebooks through physical stores. The books are to be sold as a download code, printed on a replica of the cover. This way ebook could also be sold as gifts.

I'm not sure how this will work - I think prices also have to go down and you have to convince the primary buyers of fiction, 40+ women, to invest in ebook readers. But I guess it's worth a try. At least it might make potential buyers aware of ebooks by actually market them in the shops they visit.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote