View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 07:53 PM   #23163
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Here they come again, mmmm-mm-mm
Catch us if you can, mmmm-mm-mm
Time to get a move on, mmmm-mm-mm
We will yell with all of our might

Catch us if you can
Catch us if you can
Catch us if you can
Catch us if you can

Now we gotta run, mmmm-mm-mm
No more time for fun, mmmm-mm-mm
When we're gettin' angry, mmmm-mm-mm
We will yell with all of our might

Catch us if you can

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRQCN5x1-NI )

Good morning, everyone! Monday mornings... start of a brand new week... almost like Spring time but with snow... Does that make sense to you. It does to me, which may or may not be frightening... But I have a fresh, new cup of Ahmad's "English Breakfast" tea steaming beside me. It will be a Chinese morning... a few different Dim Sum (Yum Cha in Japanese) along with some rice porridge with shrimp. I love variety in my foods! Then we're off for a walk in the woods. Weekends are too crowded, with hiking clubs filling the trails. Hiking clubs here might have 30-50 people in the group, with a leader shouting through a megaphone, and talking to his 'tail end Charlie' with a radio to keep everyone together. In the US, it's considered 'impolite' to bring a group of more than 6 people together on one trail. No so here. So we prefer to do our woods walking during the week. Much more peaceful!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote