View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 01:29 PM   #414
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shushan View Post
I am still unclear as to why the library door was unlocked when everyone went to check. If the booby-trap was set before Harry_T went in there and was locked in, why unlock it?
I thought it a thick clue that another person is in the house, maybe hinting to the German moderators (it was not clear where the German forum was), maybe even to Alex or Jellby sneaking in through a back door. Maybe it was necessary so that the remaining moderators could see what was happening and not only hear the crash.
By the way, without the door breaking open (and maybe even so) Harry could have been murdered by everyone, even by pilotbob.

I really liked the avatar of Agatha Chicken. Will we see her again?
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote