View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 11:36 PM   #9
nightcolors
Enthusiast
nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS700, T1, Kobo Libra
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Probably all their staff are off for the weekend.

At this point I'd suggest everyone interested use their Contact Us form to lodge a politely worded disappointed complaint.

Possibly if they get enough of those, they'll extend the sale or offer a compensatory coupon to make up for it. If nothing else, it might encourage them to make sure their codes work as advertised before they lay out the promotional splash banners and leave for the day.
I followed your suggestion and sent a short message about their coupon not working today. I usually miss these "good for one day" coupons, and was so happy I actually noticed one for a change... Oh well.
nightcolors is offline   Reply With Quote