View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 07:31 AM   #5
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by flips01 View Post
Ok, so there is some syncing, but none on personal content?
(I didn't see any of the books I've uploaded sync. Will read position etc. be synced if I manually put the same book on the various devices/readers?)
Nothing about sideloaded books is synced. Only kepubs and information about them is synced to other Kobo devices and apps. Shelves are synced but, the contents are only synced for kepubs. I thought annotations for kepubs were synced, but they don't go to the dektop app. They might go to over readers.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote