View Single Post
Old 10-21-2006, 06:28 AM   #2
BuddyBoy
eBookin' Fool
BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, KK, iPad (Ex Prs 505, 500, Reb1100-2150, Rocket)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurens
I'm reading "Gettings Things Done" by David Allen right now. One major problem with the BBeB edition is that the diagrams look like extremely poor scans and are practically unreadable. Anyone else encountered this with other books? I might have to think twice about buying another non-fiction book (with diagrams) from Connect.
I had a few like that and was surprised when I changed orientation to landscape, they not only enlarged, but became much clearer, leading me this think the "bad scan" look was just a byproduct of the shrinkage.
BuddyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote