View Single Post
Old 01-17-2021, 11:39 PM   #3
Sirtel
Wizard
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8'', Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTAMM85 View Post
Same here, at least somewhat- I sideloaded some epub files to my Nook Glowlight Plus (7.8 in version) using Calibre. While they're showing on the device in Calibre (in main memory), they aren't showing in my library on the device itself. I've seen some notes saying that for a Kindle you may have to wait until it re-Indexes, and that there's no way to force it to do that. Maybe it's the same issue here?
It's not the issue of indexing, as only Kindles have global search and thus the need for a lengthy indexing process. It may be an issue of disconnecting the Nook from the computer too early, before it had imported all the books properly. It's best to wait a while after ejecting (you should see book covers quickly alternating on the home screen; don't disconnect before they've stopped doing that).
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote