View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 03:58 PM   #64
elsussman
Connoisseur
elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle paperwhite, kindle voyage and android kindle app
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
I first found this site ages ago. Anytime I"m looking for something in a particular order, I hit this site first. Such a treasure.
I also like the fact that he links to various booksellers in order to buy a copy. He should expand the links to include ebook versions. I have tried contacting the webmaster with a question...sometimes answers once he did not. I would think that perhaps the owners of ebook sellers like fictionwise( my favorite commercial ebook source) should contact him to expand his links to ebook sellers as well. It would be a boon for them as well as for us

Elihu
elsussman is offline   Reply With Quote