View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 04:52 PM   #6
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
The problem is the singers who are tone deaf and don't know how bad they sound to people who aren't. I think the same can be said for many writers. They just don't see why others wouldn't like their writing.
I was once offered a job as a lounge singer.
I haven't figured out if I am a fabulous singer or the two I was singing with made me sound good. My ears say it is the latter not the former.

Oh you mean the writers that say I don't notice errors when I am reading so my readers won't notice either.

Same author a week later: whining about getting their books returned.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote