View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 03:51 PM   #94
Rbneader
Fanatic
Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morganucopia View Post
Very true, but I have my heart set on an Asus Transformer tablet. I don't like Barnes & Noble anyway and won't use the Nook for anything but EPUB testing, and I'd rather spend the money on a tablet I'll use for other things.
Fair enough. And there is something to say for a tablet that you don't have to tweak. I like tweaking, so needing to root and install CyanogenMod was actually a plus for me.

Have fun with your Transformer when you get it!
Rbneader is offline   Reply With Quote