View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 07:03 PM   #15
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yifanlu View Post
I knew this would happen to somebody. Yes, on the touch the tts files are stored on the USB drive. No, you cannot get it back if you delete it. Factory reset or not. You should call amazon up and see if they can email you the files.
Thanks for that info, I am going to backup my files now to make sure I have a copy of them in case I "accidentally" delete any of them.