View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 04:16 PM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
That file has nothing to do with bootup, it's for automagically running things when the Cybook is connected to a Windows PC.
The "system/device.ico" should be a normal icon file and thus I'm guessing it should be editable/replacable like any icon file. (Note: I'm guessing. Try at your own risk.)
As for the other sections, see wikipedia.

I'm thinking they added that file to get computers running Windows to show a nice Cybook icon when the device is connected. As far as I understand it, the "Content" and "IgnoreContentPaths" sections basically tells windows to ignore anything on the Cybook, and the "autorun" section just sets the icon to display.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote