View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 09:46 PM   #41
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
That's terrible. I copied code and forgot to change the name. I don't even think I read it while I was testing. The checkbox should read "Change database trigger". I also need to add the tooltips.

These options will not get saved as I want it to be a deliberate decision each time.

And I didn't actually answer the question.

To install the trigger, you have to check the "Change reading status/Change database trigger" checkbox and select the "Create trigger" radio button. The trigger is generated using the tile types selected in the top section (soon to be renamed "Tile types").

If you don't select the trigger options, it just dismisses the current tiles as per the selection.

Last edited by davidfor; 06-11-2013 at 10:00 PM.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote