View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 03:57 PM   #7
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Yes, I believe many people in the US still pay bills by cheque? "Direct Debit" (the company withdrawing money directly from the customer's bank account) has almost entirely replaced it in the UK. Generally companies give you a discount for paying by DD, because it's a lot easier for them, too.
I think it's more common here for private consumers to pay electronically than for businesses to. At least in my experience. I personally pay all of my bills except one electronically, but none of them give a discount for doing so and one charges a small extra fee to do so.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote