View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 04:05 PM   #75
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
THREE CHEERS FOR THE GREEN MACHINE ! ! !

I don't remember having had this much unbridled fun on these pages. I've laughed so much at times that I really thought I might join NatCh in the injured spleen brigade...

And congratulations to the winners and mostly to those who found the solution. I stopped tracking the killer at some point just happy to have a laugh...

Alex! .... thank you...
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote