View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 10:12 PM   #8
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabithamarie View Post
I converted some pdf files on my computer through Calibre and they all went on my Kobo fine and now they have all disappeared for some reason. Does anyone know why this might be? You can still see the books on the Kobo through the Finder on my Mac but I can't find them anywhere on the Kobo. They are not in the "Documents" and I've searched the title and the author.
Did you use the Kobo software to transfer your pdf books to your Kobo?

It sounds like you are completely dismissing the tools Kobo gave you and having troubles when your home brew "direct-to-disk" methods fail.

So ... did you use ADE to add the books and did that work? If not ... Kobo ought to be advised and fix it -- since they support pdf, albeit with the restriction of a tiny screen.

Are your ePubs working out ok?
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote