View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 11:00 AM   #7
corona
Addict
corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.

Device: kobo
Me, too -- library PDF ebooks don't appear in reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabithamarie View Post
I'm having the same problem with ADE. I downloaded the program, got a user ID and imported the pdf's into ADE. I connected my Kobo to the program, it recognized my device and it even says the ebooks are on the Kobo but when I turn it on to try to read them they are still nowhere to be found. I've looked under "title", "author", and "documents" and they are not there. But on the ADE it says they should be as well as in the Finder it says they are on the reader. In the Finder the books are in a folder called "Digital Editions".
I'm having the same problem with ebooks I've gotten from the library. They are there in the reader under "Digital Editions," they are readable with ADE, and I've tried deleting them and reloading, but they don't appear.

No problem with ePub library books, via ADE. No problem with non-DRM PDFs transferred directly (and which appear as "documents"). No problem with PDFs converted to ePub via Calibre (which of course I can't do in this case 'cause the library books are DRM'd).
corona is offline   Reply With Quote