View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 05:34 PM   #4
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmon65 View Post

I can no longer remain silent and on the sideline! Chippy, from UMPC Portal, has already shared so much great data and Cold Sun is also about to offer his impressions when he gets hands on his Q7, I thought I should finally see if I could help. If my familiarity with Linux and software/OS modificationns of a few EEE PCs can help with some of the great things going on here I think it's time to contribute.
I'm not sure about this device (?) of which you speak, but I'm glad you're no longer silent and on the sideline! Welcome to the front lines (or, at the very least, somewhere in the middle)! Onward!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote