View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 04:17 PM   #3
alopan
alopan has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.alopan has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.alopan has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.alopan has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.alopan has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.alopan has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.alopan has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.alopan has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.alopan has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.alopan has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.alopan has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fp86 View Post
I can't bypass the set up screen...but I also can't set anything up either because once I get to the "sign in to kobo" screen - it doesn't matter if i select "I have a kobo account" or "I'm new to kobo" because THIS message pops up
Try this solution. The patched file is here.
alopan is offline   Reply With Quote