View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 04:07 PM   #10
Derek87
Connoisseur
Derek87 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Derek87 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Derek87 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Derek87 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Derek87 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Derek87 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Derek87 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Derek87 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Derek87 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Derek87 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Derek87 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle PW3
following up after opening up my Kindle Voyage via Prime Now

- Amazon's standards are really slipping... although this was supposed to be a new unit, the seal was broken ?!?!
- this Voyage has both subtle light cones and a very strong yellow, almost orange upper half of the screen. side by side with the Oasis 1, it makes the Oasis 1 look nearly perfect. while i have espoused elsewhere that i'd rather than a top to bottom gradient, i have to take that back... if the gradient is abrupt and as strong a jump from white to yellow/orange as it is on this Kindle, i'll take left-right gradient that i see on my Oasis 1 and 2 any day...

so where does that leave me? i'm not really sure any more. i think i'm going to start reading/using the Oasis 1 the next couple of days to see if i figure out a comfortable grip and can ignore the gradient/cone issues. i'm tired of playing russian roulette with Amazon's e-reader QC...
Derek87 is offline   Reply With Quote