View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 07:43 PM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubu View Post
Hi,
I have a Tolino device I share within my family so I would like to create a collection per each family member.
So in my library in Calibre I'm using only 3 tags, one per each name.
In Preferences>Sending books to devices I've set up this string: {tags}/{author_sort}/{title} - {authors}
but I couldn't get the right solution as on Tolino I always get collections based on the author even if the tree structure seems to be correct (I see the right folders familyname\author\title-author) when connecting the USB cable.
Am I missing anything?
I was sort of looking at this the other day, and I got the impression that you needed to start the template with "Shelf". But, with what you are seeing, maybe it is using the second level of the path to create collections.

I think the thread I was looking at was https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=280106.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote