View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 05:05 AM   #89
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Even after seeing and dismissing the pop-up, my volume is low even when set to the highest volume. In more than one set of headphones, and in the input to my car system. (My car system has volume 1-30. From radio I have it around 16 when driving. With input from the Yotaphone, I have it at 30, and would still like it a bit higher. And yes, this is with the Yotaphone volume at maximum too.)

It sounds like it might be my device, rather than a generic feature.
that's strange to me. I mean if you use an external amplifier the signal depends by an EXTERNAL amplifier, so is with my headphones, I could not manage to hear things at a maximum volume, and I hear classical music on the street!

If you speak about the internal amplifier, let's say opening up the volume I can really easy hear a video in a calm environment, even from a decent distance. I am sure is not the most powerful device I ever heard especially compared to the new models, but I do not see your point. I am wondering if you have a defected unity, or if you are used to modern standards much more impressive, even with the sound quality.

Does somebody else the feeling that the audio is low? Did you try to hear the phone from an headphone with noise cancelling at maximum volume? are you sure you did not drop in the water the phone?
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote