View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 02:53 AM   #88
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by trocchietto View Post
mine volume is really high, strange, did you notice that there is a pop up that advice you if you want to pump up the volume, even if is dangerous? Could be that you did not notice this pop up?
Even after seeing and dismissing the pop-up, my volume is low even when set to the highest volume. In more than one set of headphones, and in the input to my car system. (My car system has volume 1-30. From radio I have it around 16 when driving. With input from the Yotaphone, I have it at 30, and would still like it a bit higher. And yes, this is with the Yotaphone volume at maximum too.)

It sounds like it might be my device, rather than a generic feature.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote