View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 04:11 PM   #85
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I find the headphone volume is a bit too low, even at maximum volume. Is there some limiter I need to remove, or is there some way to boost the volume with an app?
mine volume is really high, strange, did you notice that there is a pop up that advice you if you want to pump up the volume, even if is dangerous? Could be that you did not notice this pop up?
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote