View Single Post
Old 12-28-2016, 11:54 AM   #79
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
OH Jmirko thank you very much for your efforts and your enlightening answer. It is pity for me to hear that, because I received really hard replies on their forum, is the kindle forum the one I was mentioning above.( just I hope they did not buy after my post )

According to their evangelists, they think this technology is not good is an outdated technology. I see now instead why they do not want to do it. it would be killing as you say but in a negative sense for them, really negative for their bottom line.

I do not say more because I respect the company, but is really easy to understand if one knows their genial model of business

Last edited by trocchietto; 12-28-2016 at 11:58 AM.
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote