View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 05:55 PM   #77
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
genial sweetpea!
Really hope Samsung, Apple, Amazon Google, or even Kobo, will start to look into the possibility to gave us even more models exploiting this fantastic technology, are years I am advocating that, really cannot understand why companies do not do! On one of the above brands forums, I have been patronized and criticized really hard on one single post of 4 pages by 6 of their brand evangelist that were publishing there, instead I really think major companies have been really myopic so far without trying lcd/eink, is life changer to not losing the battery in the middle of a google map trip or to read under the sun, to offer the bookwormers an all inclusive product, to make fashionable the phone cover, to have an always on screen, to not cause eyestraining, to find new app synergies as sweetpea did and a lot of developers could do.

I really think some managers and marketing departments are so stuck into statistics that do not see the reality, that is why there are not too many steve jobs out there, daring to change the rules, impose an idea and take a small risk, after all what would happen if one of the companies mentioned would do 1 and i repeat 1 out of houndreads of models with an lcd/eink. Maybe with few advertise as test, maybe just an eink cover really responsive...
then if goes well and i do not see any reason why should not, they could introduce backlight eink screen, better definition and so on.
why why why?

Last edited by trocchietto; 12-21-2016 at 06:06 PM.
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote