View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 04:47 PM   #22
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by mietek81 View Post
So is there a way in Sigil to auto-move all footnotes to the end of the chapter or file? Some regex?

They are like this:
Code:
<p class="Body">– Zaiste oto powód do dumy! – zadrwił starzec. – Czyż nie cieszy nas wszystkich waleczny wyczyn naszych braci Danów, którzy przesiedzieli kilka szturmów w cieniu swych wielkich armat, a swój tryumfalny pościg za wrogiem zakończyli zajęciem marnego Sřnderjyllandu<span class="Footnote-Reference sgc-1"><a class="footnote-link" href="#footnote-69804-1" id="footnote-69804-1-backlink">1</a></span>! Cześć wam i chwała, bohaterowie ze Skanii i Jutlandii!</p>

<div class="footnote">
      <p class="Body-Footnote"><a class="footnote-anchor" href="#footnote-69804-1-backlink" id="footnote-69804-1">1</a> Sřnderjylland (dań.) – Szlezwik</p>
    </div>

<p class="Body">– Nikt przed nami nie zadał mu klęski! – obruszył się mąż z oczyma niczym gwiazdy.</p>
I don't see how. That would take 2 searches minimum:
1) to 'clip' the footnote
2) another to locate </body> (assumes file end) and insert just above

This all assumes that the footnotes are found top to bottom (and a trap to prevent an endless loop) when it hits the first moved.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote