View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 04:54 PM   #18
exaltedwombat
Guru
exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
- surely Non-fiction aside - annotations placed in line are a distraction and very like to provoke - "yeah I know that already" - too many of them and a reviewer going to mark it down.

BR
Any more so than annotations placed not inline? The story-teller's job is to build his world from the narrative. If any necessary information is not inherent - maybe events in a previous book of a series - there can be a foreword.

But I repeat, this is my stylistic preference, not a rule.
exaltedwombat is offline   Reply With Quote