View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 06:14 PM   #35
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I've had it take longer than two business days, once or twice. I was bummed out when it happened, sure. But if I'm honest with myself, there were also a few times that I got things the very next business day (order on Friday; on doorstep Monday). I have no real complaints about the shipping after two-ish years of Prime membership.
I guess you are right. I have ordered things on Friday and gotten them on Sunday all the time. But I did order something with one-day shipping this week, and I got that in one day.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote