View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 08:23 PM   #14
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by exaltedwombat View Post
Have you done anything to the window docking issue? It SEEMS to have gone away, though I hesitate to speak too soon!
It was a fix in Qt 5.0.2 which 0.7.2 is built against. 0.7.2 has been ready for almost a month now but we've been waiting for Qt 5.0.2 because it fixes so many issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exaltedwombat View Post
Did double-clicking a chapter's tab header always toggle Code View and Book View? If so, I never noticed. Neat!
Yep. Not new for this release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks
sorry to to be the bearer
Has happened 2 out of 4 times while creating a HTML TOC (replacing an existing, non-Sigil one, if that matters)
The attached file only shows what dlls were loaded but doesn't contain any useable info about why Sigil crashed. Is it easily reproducible? Can you provide specific steps that reliably cause the issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by exaltedwombat
Is "Clean Source - all files" looking for XHTML files? I suspect it may have started to look for HTML ones instead when you changed the default file extension, and not noticed that you changed it back.
Are you having an issue with it? It uses the file mime type not the extension to determine which resources to apply the cleaning to.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote