View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 11:03 PM   #1722
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertaCowboy View Post
Now, as soon as each new book comes out, it usually gets read in one sitting all night long, and I have to wait a whole year or more for the next one!
I started the series in 2011, and tried to pace myself, but caught up just in time for Cold Days. I managed to "save it" for two whole months before reading it, now I'm feeling the agony of the wait.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote