View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 10:41 PM   #1721
AlbertaCowboy
Guru
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 6, NVIDIA Shield K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Must have been aweful if anyone read Ghost Story right when it came out and had to wait. Oh well, soon I be in the same boat.
I started reading the series when it ended with "Small Favor", and was able to power through the whole series one after another up to that point. The waits in between the next books seemed like an eternity!
Now, as soon as each new book comes out, it usually gets read in one sitting all night long, and I have to wait a whole year or more for the next one!
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote