View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 07:45 PM   #55
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
You make good points for either a machine used mainly for consuming or for laying about.

I have had a 7" tablet for some time and am trying out a smaller mini-tab (an old Droid I) and except for navigation and looking at maps, terrain, etc., or checking emails, I much prefer a note/chrome/net/mini/laptop even when traveling.

The 7" on WiFi makes a nice larger GPS/map type device, and the Droid I (on wifi) is useful for reading email in restaurants.
I see that you failed to notice the word "work" in my comment and that you make no allowance for those whose physical status make things a lot less painful when not required to sit in conventional working positions all the time i.e. laying about which is also a straight comment on physical positioning rather than just a remark implying laziness...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote