View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 05:32 AM   #396
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatNY View Post
Speaking for myself, there is this ill will toward Apple because I think they are being overly litigious -- to the point where it stifles competition and innovation and raises costs for consumers. I hope Apple's competitors file patents for every little thing they do -- no matter how ridiculous it seems -- just to be able to turn the tables on Apple in the future.

--Pat
And related to that is the fact that they on purpose have a walled garden. The strategy is to lock people into their ecosystem and their ecosystem is on purpose not compatible with things outside the ecosystem.