View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 10:44 AM   #9
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
There are some days where I feel this way. But, I think it's more about the full fledged tablets than actually reading on the Kindle. I've been on the lookout for the next new gizmo to usurp my Fire so I can get that "new fondleslab high" again.

But, until I see a new color eInk that is worthwhile on the horizon, I don't catch too much straight eReader news past "tools" updates.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote