View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 01:01 PM   #533
Roobarb
Roobarb began at the beginning.

Device: PRS505
I'm hoping that this is still the right place to ask for help (I apologise if it isn't) as I think the problem with my Calibre2opds catalogue might be caused because I'm using a pogoplug but I thought I would try here first just in case I've done something wrong.

I have my calibre library on an external hard drive mounted on a Pogoplug Pro and it works very well. However, I wanted to be able to access my library without having Calibre running so I have created a catalogue with Calibre2opds.

My problem is this, if I open up the index.html or index.xml on my laptop from the _catalog folder it works perfectly. (This folder is still stored on my plug but I'm just opening it from the P drive that it mounts as.)

When I try to access it through the web on my tablet, or by adding a catalogue to Aldiko, all I see is the front page. It lists the correct number of books but when I click a link it just refreshes to the same page, no error messages appear.

I'd be very grateful if anyone could tell me if this is likely to be an error I've made with creating the catalog or a hardware issue.

Thanks
Roobarb is offline   Reply With Quote