View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 08:01 PM   #526
Xenophon
curmudgeon
Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, (ex)nook, (ex)PRS-700, (ex)PRS-500
It certainly looks much better now. Using the latest available version, I now succeed in producing my nook catalog... on the first try.

But if I simply fire up calibre2opds again, and run all over again, it crashes. What I expected was to see calibre2opds do a bunch of work to determine that nothing has changed so there's not actually anything to do.

Xenophon
Xenophon is offline   Reply With Quote