View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 06:21 AM   #39
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
free of charge!

I was not asked any money.

I guess they did it because they understand it is more profitable for amazon this way - i will now use my kindle and buy books and it is also for their good reputation to have a good costumer service.
You have a KSO, called up CS and they offered to turn it into the model that normally costs $25 more, but they don't charge you? In a nutshell: I'm plagued with doubt over the veracity of your story, but... go you!
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote