View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 12:20 AM   #89
J.C.
Addict
J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: ONYX BOOX Note Air3 C
Sure, updated it a couple of times already.

Edit: Nice to see that they have an English faq up now, I still have the registration icon not the favorites.

Edit 2: Seeing that they bothered to put up an English faq I've decided to give up and register, still I doubt very much I'll be buying anything before they really improve their act.

Having a non stopping registration nag is coarse and blatant abuse of a customer, a customer shouldn't be forced to register just to stop it, we bought the device its not a piece of shareware we need to be reminded we are using for free.

Last edited by J.C.; 04-16-2011 at 12:38 AM.
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote