View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 02:09 AM   #130
Meemo
Groupie
Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (1st & 2nd gen) & a Paperwhite
They're still selling them, as far as I know it's only Bed, Bath & Beyond that was clearancing them out of their stores. I've seen the black model at Best Buy and both the black and white models at a Belk store in the past week, and they weren't marked down.

As far as who is supporting them, according to someone who had to make a lot of calls to get support, if it's a software issue it's Kobo. If it's a hardware issue, the manufacturer of the Literati is Merch Source. Sharper Image just puts their name & Literati on them.

Merch Source has 2 Customer Service numbers for hardware issues (I was given this number as well when I e-mailed Sharper Image about an issue with my charging cover).
800-374-2744
800-481-7938

866-204-4714 is Kobo's customer support help line for software issues.
Meemo is offline   Reply With Quote